How Can I Create a Crypto Token?
Creating your own crypto token doesn’t require any programming knowledge. Simply follow these steps and create your own ERC20 or BEP20 smart contacts!
What is the ERC20 token?
ERC20 is one of the most prominent and widespread Ethereum coins. The Deployfreetoken service works using only the best practices there are, that’s why we’ve chosen to give our customers the ability to create ERC20 tokens. Why exactly ERC20? It’s not that simple if we acknowledge the fact that ERC20 has emerged as the technical standard in the world of blockchain technology.
At the moment, it is utilized for token implementation in all smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain and offers a set of rules that other Ethereum-based tokens must follow. Let’s break down some of the most significant advantages of ERC20 Smart Contracts:
Frequently asked questions
Even though the majority of Ethereum users might be familiar with Binance contracts, there are still some questions that bother new cryptocurrency users who want to create ERC20 tokens. Let’s answer them one by one:
- Great news! You have actually already taken the first step by visiting Deployfreetoken.com!
- The next step is to read all the info on our pages attentively, as it might help you to avoid trouble with creating an ERC20 token of your own.
- Now, you should install MetaMask and then add a sufficient quantity of BNB to complete the transaction. (You can skip this step if you already have MetaMask with enough currency to pay the gas fee.)
- Then, choose the name of your future coin, and don’t forget: as you name the boat, so shall it float!
- Select the emblem for the token. Also, mind that an image you choose might be one of the factors of your future token’s success!
- After customizing your creation, choose among one of our supply packages, then set it in decimals.
- Make the transaction through MetaMask.
- Congratulations! Now you can deploy an ERC20 token of your own and use it later on!
As we have mentioned previously, ERC20 is very similar to Ethereum, which means that you can use it, basically, in the same fields as the crypto world’s second-most influential token. Some main fields where you will be able to use your ERC20 coin:
- Money and Finance
- Identity Management
- Surfing the web
- Playing Ethereum games (like cryptokitties, etc.)
- Applications that support cryptocurrency payments
- Your token can be used as a resource in exchange for NFTs
- And many more, as the Blockchain technology is getting more and more traction with each passing day, thus giving Ethereum users new ways to use and deploy ERC20 tokens of their own as an additio
Simply send the currency after creating an ERC20 token of your own using the preferred wallet application (in our case, it is MetaMask). As we have previously covered, ERC20 coins operate in a very similar way to Ethereum, which means any kind of action with your token would be as quick and comfortable as possible.
Yes! By using the Deployfreetoken service, you will have the option of minting tokens after creation. However, whether you will have this ability or not depends on the Supply Package and Token Access Type you had chosen beforehand.
Here are some of our Supply Packages you can choose from while creating your own ERC20 token for free:
- Capped Supply Package: if you select the Capped Supply Package, you will not be able to mint more coins than the defined cap;
- Unlimited Supply Package: generate an unlimited number of tokens.
And different Token Access Types we provide for your crypto coin:
- Ownable Access: only the Token Owner will be able to mint new coins;
- Role-Based Access: only addresses with the MINTER role will be able to mint new tokens;
Ready to Create ERC20 Token?
Don’t hesitate and start your journey to the world of the future with Blockchain! Creating an ERC20 token of your own is the first step toward the implementation of high-tech into your everyday life!